The Warrior Cats Forum

The ultimate forum to discuss Warrior Cats, roleplay, and more!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2019-05-23 01:15:47

yaya2017
Warrior

s shoes, and the purchase data

Nike is updating its app with a new augmented reality tool that will measure your Adidas Superstar Womens feet Nike Air Max 95 Dam so  that Nike Air Max Tavas Mujer it can sell you Nike Air Max 95 Femme sneakers that actually Adidas ZX Flux Femme fit (via Engadget).While Nike Air Max 270 Femme this may seem like a frivolous use of AR technology, the idea is sound. Buying shoes online is difficult, mainly because you can’t try them on to see if they actually fit. Plus, brands lie about sizes, so you can never really be sure. For example, you may be a size 12 in one brand but a size 11 in another brand.Nike shoes, in particular, famously run small in most styles, making them extra hard to buy, even if you do happen to have a Brannock device handy to know your foot’s measurements down to the millimeter.In 1927, Charles Brannock, the son of a local shoe company owner in Syracuse, N.Y., invented the Brannock Device. The steel measurement tool with five scales has been the most effective way in the U.S. to find an accurate shoe size.

Industry-wide, 60% of consumers Nike Air Max 90 Mujer  are Adidas ZX 750 Dámské wearing the Nike Air Max 720 Mujer wrong-sized shoes. Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer Not only is there a Nike Air Max 90 Femme discrepancy among different styles of shoes (high heels to leather boots), sizing can often differ from brand to brand within one type of shoe (like adidas sneakers to Nike sneakers) and even silhouette to silhouette within a singular brand.For instance, I’ve owned Nike React Epic sneakers with Flyknit technology in a women’s size 10. I have men’s suede Nike Air Max 95s in a 9.5. All of my men’s Air Jordan 1s are comfortably a men’s size 8.5, but I have a women’s pair in an 11, and my Air Jordan 4s are an 8. Meanwhile, my Nike Air Max 720s feel decidedly too small at a men’s 8.5. And this is all within one brand.During the 92 years since its introduction, the birth of the internet, and some other society-altering technological advances, the Brannock Device has somehow remained Nike Air Pegasus 83 Mujer Nike Roshe Run Womens uncontested. Nike Air Max Thea Femme Until Adidas Superstar Womens now.

With this Nike Air Max 270 Femme Blanche new AR feature, Nike says www.marimarruiz.es it can measure each foot individually — the size, shape, and volume — with accuracy within 2 millimeters and then suggest the specific size of Nike shoe for the style that you’re looking at. It does this by matching your measurements to the internal volume already known for each of its shoes, and the purchase data of people with similar-sized feet.It’s not just a one-time gimmick, either: Nike is integrating this into its app as a primary feature for measuring shoes, and it will be using it at its retail stores as well, which speaks to the company’s confidence in the method.The update should be rolling out in Nike’s app in July in the US, and there are plans to bring the feature to Europe in August.

2019-05-23 01:15:47

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer