The Warrior Cats Forum

The ultimate forum to discuss Warrior Cats, roleplay, and more!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2019-05-20 01:54:56

yaya2017
Warrior

ike Kobe 4 Protro collection and continue scrolling for

"I just had a cop come up to me and ask me why I still have the security tag on my shoe!"Virgil Abloh's Off-White x Nike collabs are among the most coveted sneakers on the market right now. For many, the deconstructed look and gaudy zip Nike Air Max 1 Dámské tie that hangs  off the sneakers Adidas Superstar Dámské serves as a status symbol, Nike Air Max Command Femme an unmistakable display of clout.  However, not everyone is up on their Nike Air Max 95 Dam sneaker and streetwear knowledge.For instance, Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Justin Bieber recently shared a video on his Instagram Story in which he explains how he was questioned by a cop over his Off-White x Nike Air Max 90s, due to the "security tag" connected to the laces.Says Bieber, "Virgil, my God, bro. You're friggin killing me, man. I just had a cop come up to me and ask me why I still have the security tag on my shoe! What the..." The Off-White x Nike Air Max 90 "Desert Nike Air Max Command Womens Ore" colorway that Bieber was rocking when he was apparently questioned by police currently sells for more than $600 at consignment shops like Flight Club.

The Off-White trend has become so popular that sneaker customizers, such as Jack The Ripper, are even using the Nike Air Max 270 Mujerdeconstructed look and www.romanvavrik.cz zip tie detailing on some Nike Air VaporMax Mujer of their projects, like recently Adidas ZX 750 Womens revealed Off-White x Air Jordan Nike Air Presto Dámské 11."Del Sol" Kobe 4s return next Friday.Nike Adidas Superstar Womens has rolled out a handful of Kobe 4 Protro colorways this year, including a range of exclusive PEs for guys like DeMar DeRozan. And there's still more to come.According to reports, next Friday Nike will releasing the Kobe 4 Protro "Del Sol," mimicking the beloved colorway that dropped back in 2009.Styled just like the '09 rendition, the "Del Sol" Kobe 4 Protro is built on a white and black colorway accompanied by "del Nike Air Max TN Mujer sol' accents on the laces, ankle collar and around the Nike swoosh. The sneakers will reportedly drop on May 24 for the retail price of $175, though it remains to be seen how many stores will have the kicks in stock.

In addition the Nike Kobe 4 Protro "Del Sol," Nike has Adidas ZX 750 Dámské also collaborated www.juliengauthier.fr with Undefeated for a Nike Air Max 270 Mujer Blancas colorful assortment of Kobe Adidas ZX 750 Dam 4s that will reportedly drop in  August. Click here for more info on the Nike Air Max 97 Mujer UNDFTD x Nike Kobe 4 Protro collection and continue scrolling for additional images of the Del Sol colorway.In celebration of the highly anticipated fourth and final film in the Toy Story franchise, Adidas is reportedly planning to release a "Woody" inspired colorway of the UltraBoost 19. The special edition sneakers pull on inspiration from Woody's attire, including the yellow and red checkered primeknit and the blue detailing as a nod to the beloved cowboy's jeans.

2019-05-20 01:54:56

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer